Pleated Retractable Insect Screen “uPVC Face Mount”
Sight lines are minimal due to the 15mm pleated mesh and slim line frame that is constructed from uPVC materials.
uPVC is perfect for improving thermal efficiency and is particularly suitable for use on uPVC and thermally broken windows.
The screen is designed to be face mounted using double sided adhesive tape eliminating unsightly fixings and improving installation times. Mesh retention clips are installed top and bottom of the screen keeping the mesh in place in windy conditions. The sliding bar stops at any position along the opening without the need of a brake or locking system.
There are no tension springs or counter balances used to retract the screen making it smooth and lite to operate. The horizontal sliding option eliminates the need to reach up over benches or furniture making the screen particularly suited for use on servery or hard to reach windows.
- Pleated Mesh
- uPVC Frame
- Face Mounting
- No Screw Fixings
- Horizontal Slide
- Quick to Install
- Stops at any Position along the opening
- Smooth and Easy to Open and Close
- Servery Windows
- Awning Windows(Hoppers)
- Casement Windows (Push Outs)
- Double Hung Windows
- uPVC Frame and Handle Cover – White
(Internal Mechanism Aluminium Build)
- Single Slide – Opening in one Direction
- Max. 1.5m High X 1.5m Wide OR.
- Max. 1.8m High X 0.9m Wide
- Double Slide – Opening from Both Directions
- Max. 1.5m High X 2.6m Wide OR
- Max. 1.8m High X 1.8m Wide
- Pull Down Option Max
- 1.3m High X 1.3m Wide